Serpentine RC New Year’s Day 10K Race & 3K Fun Run
Organised by Serpentine Running Club
JOIN US FOR THE ANNUAL SERPENTINE RC NEW YEAR’S DAY 10K RACE & 3K FUN RUN ON SATURDAY 1ST JANUARY 2022
The annual Serpentine RC New Year’s Day 10K Race and 3K Fun Run are both held entirely on a traffic-free course within the beautiful and iconic grounds of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, in association with Royal Parks.
The 10k race and 3k fun run are both licenced under UK Athletics and held under UK Athletics rules and regulations.
The 10K race and 3k fun run are open to runners of all abilities with young children and families encouraged to take part in the 3k fun run.
Race medals for all finishers of the 10k race. Prizes will be awarded for the first three men & women, age groups and club teams.
- Location: Hyde Park, London
- Event time: 10K = 11.00am | 3K = 12 noon (See Registration section for details on race number collection)
- Distance: 10k & 3K
- Minimum Age: 10K = 15yrs. Age as at 01/01/2022 | 3K = no age limit
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants of all abilities
- Entry Fee: From £18.00 per person for UKA Affiliated runners | £20 Uaffiliated | £5 – Fun Run
- UKA License No:2022-42282 (10K & 3K Fun Run)
- Event Cancellation Policy: If the event should need to be cancelled, you can request a refund of your entry fee (Booking fees are non-refundable). If you cannot take part you can request to transfer your place to another person.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Serpentine Running Club
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Official Event Website: https://www.serpentine.org.uk/pages/nyd10k.html
Race numbers should be collected on the day at the following times:
9:00am – 10:45am
The traffic free undulating 10K course is on parkland and footpaths.
“Established in 1998, Start Fitness has nearly twenty years’ experience selling specialist fitness products at affordable prices. From running shoes to GPS watches we’re constantly striving to offer you the best value possible. But while we promise never to be undersold, our overriding goal is to deliver the best service we can, both in-store and online. This is what sets us apart from our competitors, and it’s because of our steadfast commitment to you, the customer, that Start Fitness has managed to grow from a single store to one of the largest fitness retailers in the UK”
Custom Race medals for all finishers of the 10k race.
Prizes will be awarded for the first three men & women, age groups and club teams.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event. Please check the weather forecasts and wear clothing appropriate for the weather.
Paid parking around Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens
Toilets, Changing and Bag Storage
Toilets are available in Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. A Baggage area will be available by the registration point.
One water station at 5K
All runners must finish by 1pm.
Cancellation & Refunds
If the event should need to be cancelled, you can request a refund of your entry fee (Booking fees are non-refundable). If you cannot take part you can request to transfer your place to another person.
The details of the athlete I am entering into this race will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the race.
The athlete’s name and date of birth and the email address of the person completing the booking form will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form, any medical information provided will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I take full responsibility for ensuring the athlete I am entering into this race is medically fit to compete & understand that they compete entirely at their own risk or at the risk of their parent/guardian.
2) I understand that all athletes who participate in this event, do so at their own risk or the risk of their parent/guardian and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to the competitor, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) The athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.
- Please add your ticket(s) to the cart and press the red button to proceed to registration. You can update the ticket quantity on the next page.
|Serpentine 10K Affiliated Entry||£18|
|Serpentine 10K Unaffiliated Entry||£20|
|Serpentine 3K Fun Run Entry||£5|
- October 14, 2021